Network Notepad Enterprise Edition Features:
- The Enterprise Edition has all the features of the Professional Edition
plus new controls aimed at users who need the option of collaborating on
diagrams stored on a shared drive (For more information see
here), plus a 64 bit option
which overcomes memory limitations to allow a 4x larger page size.
- Compatibility - It's a major rewrite using Microsoft .NET, so it offers
better compatibility and stability with the latest Windows operating systems
compared to the freeware edition.
- Zoom - Work with and edit diagrams at any zoom level.
- Resolution - Draft, Fine and Superfine modes for improved graphics and
- Rotate - Rotate text and rotate objects to any angle. Drag-and-Rotate.
- Workspace - Supports larger workspace bitmap / larger diagrams.
- Multi-page diagrams - Add as many pages to a diagram/ document as you wish
and access the pages instantly using the onscreen page tabs.
- Custom shapes - Create your own customizable shapes inside of Network
Notepad Professional Edition.
- Grouping and Locking - Combine two or more objects to make composite
- Auto-align links - Can be enabled for a link style or for an individual
link so that connection alignment is maintained horizontally and vertically.
- Library Search - Find objects in all of your libraries using keywords.
Save the result as a new library.
- Enhanced Link Styles - New lightning and curve link styles.
- Template Diagrams - When you start a new diagram, select from the list of
templates to set the page size, orientation, link styles, and any default
drawing such as a title block and border.
- Unlimited user-defined function "buttons" and an unilimited
number of toolsets.
- Print Preview.
How To Buy