Network Notepad Enterprise Edition
Network Notepad Enterprise Edition Features:
- The Enterprise Edition has all the features of the
Professional Edition plus new controls aimed at users who
need the option of collaborating on diagrams stored on a
shared drive (For more information see
here), plus a
64 bit option which overcomes memory limitations to allow a
4x larger page size.
- Compatibility - It's a major rewrite using Microsoft
.NET, so it offers better compatibility and stability with
the latest Windows operating systems compared to the
- Zoom - Work with and edit diagrams at any zoom level.
- Resolution - Draft, Fine and Superfine modes for
improved graphics and printing.
- Rotate - Rotate text and rotate objects to any angle.
- Workspace - Supports larger workspace bitmap / larger
- Multi-page diagrams - Add as many pages to a diagram/
document as you wish and access the pages instantly using
the onscreen page tabs.
- Custom shapes - Create your own customizable shapes
inside of Network Notepad Professional Edition.
- Grouping and Locking - Combine two or more objects to
make composite objects.
- Auto-align links - Can be enabled for a link style or
for an individual link so that connection alignment is
maintained horizontally and vertically.
- Library Search - Find objects in all of your libraries
using keywords. Save the result as a new library.
- Enhanced Link Styles - New lightning and curve link
- Template Diagrams - When you start a new diagram, select
from the list of templates to set the page size,
orientation, link styles, and any default drawing such as a
title block and border.
- Unlimited user-defined function "buttons" and an
unilimited number of toolsets.
- Print Preview.
How To Buy